Help me create an EXTREMELY simple companion

RedCouch

I'm creating a companion. A really simple one.

I'm slightly retarded when it comes to modding, so if someone can tell me how to add these two commands to my companion (through dialogue) I will be really thankful:

- Follow me

- Wait here

I suck at explaining stuff, and english isn't my native language, but I hope you understand. :)

I noticed that there were a couple of other threads about companions, but I didn't find an answer there.

Imho the best help is usually the game itself. Just look into the game and see how it was originally done. For your case for example go into the geck and check like Raul's dialogs and see the scripts that are triggered when you tell him "wait here" and copy/edit that according to the needs/name of your NPC. Rinse and repeat.

Imho the best help is usually the game itself. Just look into the game and see how it was originally done. For your case for example go into the geck and check like Raul's dialogs and see the scripts that are triggered when you tell him "wait here" and copy/edit that according to the needs/name of your NPC. Rinse and repeat.

You'll also need to add an AI package to your companion for both those commands so that when you say follow me, your npc will actually know what to do. So also look at other followers to see how that is done as well.