Melissa Stays

Cheeco88

At the end of the quest, "Don't Make a Beggar of Me," Melissa leaves and cannot be found again. This conflicts with the quest, "Oh My Papa," where you have to convince her to speak out against the alliance between the Great Khans and Caesar's Legion. So, I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a mod where she doesn't leave after that quest (unless of course you turn her in), and somehow make her reappear if people have already completed it.

I'd just use console commands, but that disables achievements and there's still a bunch I want to get.

At the end of the quest, "Don't Make a Beggar of Me," Melissa leaves and cannot be found again. This conflicts with the quest, "Oh My Papa," where you have to convince her to speak out against the alliance between the Great Khans and Caesar's Legion. So, I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a mod where she doesn't leave after that quest (unless of course you turn her in), and somehow make her reappear if people have already completed it.

I'd just use console commands, but that disables achievements and there's still a bunch I want to get.

I agree but have no modder skills