Who has little to no bugs to report here?

leeshaw85

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try updating your drivers (Graphics card) and have a look into getting a d3d something .dll for your gfx card too, it seemed to sort out the crashing for me, another thing that I think stopped the crashing for me was downloading the HD texture installer (follow their readme to get the actual textures, I chose the lowest filesize ones and minimal bumpmapping) then set your graphics in-game to high. I haven't had a crash since I did that :)

the only bug I ever get is the occasional one where it pauses before vats or when i'm moving and can't shoot or seem to float instead of move.. but it only happens once ever few hours and lasts a second or 2 at the most... other than that I haven't had one problem with the game (not counting those I've caused with conflicting mods of course)

Not bad eh, I mean someone pointed out earlier that people without problems probably won't visit the forums so it's almost a redundant topic for me to have started lol.

But it's cool to see how many people aren't experiencing too many issues, CTD's are a *censored* but unless they BSOD or render your PC useless till a reboot the game loads up pretty bloody fast.

• 2 months later...
I have nearly 200 mods running with absoloutly no problems, I just got lucky with both the new fallouts, but not so much with oblivion, and no I dont have a great pc, i run the game on high with 40 fps average but with no shadows, so I'm just lucky I guess. With fallout 3 I had nearly 500 mods running with near to no problems.