Who has little to no bugs to report here?

leeshaw85

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try updating your drivers (Graphics card) and have a look into getting a d3d something .dll for your gfx card too, it seemed to sort out )

That DLL forces you into DX9 mode. If you are playing with HDR off (you should not play with Bloom - trust me), then it will not change your game that much. If you are playing with HDR then you just nerfed your game. Check out Tweakguides.com for more info, but the problem is the facial animation that was not ready for F3, and appears to still not work. It is one of the reasons for many of the problems (probably because they try to load about 5K small height maps into memory). You can disable it as a switch that you add to the shortcut.

You can also help this by using one of the 4GB+ RAM enablers so you can use more than a console's worth of RAM (unless that is all you have). :ermm:

EDIT - BTW I am not posting here to say I have no bugs. I have many, many, bugs - which is not a pun about roaches and 'scorps.

Edited by KMA

I've had my fair share of quest, npc, and sometimes a weapon not fireing for 3 seconds after a reload, (character motion plays, gun at 100%, fully loaded, no bullets.) but nothing a quick console fix couldn't solve. Except for the occasional crashes that seem for no apparent reason, NV runs just fine for me. little to no lag, bug, or other wise.

Though one minor bug that always bugs the ever loving gonads out of me. When you accidentally hit something that's "chained" such as a trap, or low hanging lantern, or something of that nature, The physics engine decides it should make a constant sound effect with the said chain flying off the handle from here to China. Of course, reloading to a previous save solves the problem, but now everytime I have to walk in that way tot he family, or that tower to a castle, or that one spot in Sodom, (aka gomorrah) i have to take EXTRA special care not to slightly tap that chain or it will fly off the walls like a crack baby with a soda asking for mothers milk, FOREVER.

Edited by Thephedora