The Amulet of Kings

Lehcar

I just assumed with all the other magical manipulations he performs, he found a way to magically keep it from slipping off. I was offended when I named my toon Ralph Septim, the emperors other bastard son, and even copied martin's face, and the game refused to acknowledge my royal blood or let me wear the amulet

I just assumed with all the other magical manipulations he performs, he found a way to magically keep it from slipping off. I was offended when I named my toon Ralph Septim, the emperors other bastard son, and even copied martin's face, and the game refused to acknowledge my royal blood or let me wear the amulet.

Has anyone noticed we start talking about game scripts and stuff when we talk about stuff like this? lol

I have a possible explanation. He enchanted it to float near his neck so he wouldn't lose it, but he technically isn't wearing it :P

Maybe he superglued the ends together? How is it going to "slip off" then? That's what I wanted to do when the game wouldn't let me wear it. :P

Has anyone noticed we start talking about game scripts and stuff when we talk about stuff like this? lol

I have a possible explanation. He enchanted it to float near his neck so he wouldn't lose it, but he technically isn't wearing it :P

Maybe he superglued the ends together? How is it going to "slip off" then? That's what I wanted to do when the game wouldn't let me wear it. :P

I can not find item Super glue to do this. please help where it is?

Just kidding...mwahah...I couldn't resist...