mod comments section annoyance.

starscreamM14

Honestly guy I think what you wanted here was a " come and agree with me and complain about this pet peve if mine " but instead you got nothing but folks who disagree with your point. I think your point was valid given your lack of understanding of the existence of thread searching, so by that merit I think you learned something and now have a tool that will save you a bunch of time and the modder some frustration.

I think several people on here need to watch their tone and defensiveness though because just because you disagree with someone doesn't give you a right to treat them like they are stupid any more than they have a right to call you a pr#ck for doing so.

I've been working in my mod for a year and I will say there is a rather good and active community here and a few posters here in this thread I know and have dealt with in a possitive way in the past, so it's just the context of this thread and lack of commiseration that has the OP T'd off here.

thnx dude. i now feel a little bit better about myself.

although i disagree with you that if someone treats me as stupid i cant call them a condescending pr#ck.

if they hadnt been so condescending i might have responded with a bit more restraint.

Closing this one. Had I caught it earlier, it would probably have been closed earlier as well.
Note to everyone: Please be civil in your posts. You are talking to other human beings.

although i disagree with you that if someone treats me as stupid i cant call them a condescending pr#ck.

And I disagree with you. You cannot call someone a condescending prick. That is just rude. If someone is offending you, report them.