the new mods

Palandiell

hey, I just bought vegas so I wanted to see which mods are already out.

I see the body type 3 is out, which will probably be the main standard body type used for modding right? since it had to be rewritten from the start, I was wondering how good it is. are there need of updates?

and there is a popular mod called "perk every level"

do you not get a perk every level in FOV???

and are there any good hairmods out there? which brings out the question, are there enough barbers in the game or are there just 4 or 5 like in FO3?

hey, I just bought vegas so I wanted to see which mods are already out.

I see the body type 3 is out, which will probably be the main standard body type used for modding right? since it had to be rewritten from the start, I was wondering how good it is. are there need of updates?

and there is a popular mod called "perk every level"

do you not get a perk every level in FOV???

and are there any good hairmods out there? which brings out the question, are there enough barbers in the game or are there just 4 or 5 like in FO3?

First question you asked, I have no idea what your talking about.

Perk Every Level mod is great. A definte must have, normally you get a perk every even level (2,4,6,8,10,etc.)

As far as hair mods go, Iv seen i think Rens beauty pack on there somewhere, I know he did some stuff for Oblivion back when, I appreciated his work a lot back then. I dont use any hair mods, I personally like the default hair, its more immersive then seeing everyone running around with pretty plastic looking hair. Like they just came out a barbie package. The original hairs look better, imo. [EDIT] There are no barbers in this game... which kinda sucks. but there is a console command to bring up the barber menu hit the ~ key and type in Showplasticsurgeonmenu or Showsurgeronmenu. Idk remember which it is.

Another mod I could reccomend, that i use... If you dont like the heavy RPG feel of the game where it takes 60 bullets to the face to kill someone. Look up Arwen's Realisim Mod. Makes the game feel more tangible and you dont come out fighting like a wet towel. It changes a lot'a things but its all VERY VERY well balanced.

there are barbers in the game, Sergio in the King's will cut your hair if you join them, there are no plastic surgeosn whatsoever.

I recommend for eyecandy, antony lings coiffure, which is basically a compilation of all beauty mods out there, includes all the hair packs released for FO3 and all face presets, eye colors and hair colors.

there are barbers in the game, Sergio in the King's will cut your hair if you join them, there are no plastic surgeosn whatsoever.

I recommend for eyecandy, antony lings coiffure, which is basically a compilation of all beauty mods out there, includes all the hair packs released for FO3 and all face presets, eye colors and hair colors.

Your explantion sounds better, I had just heard people say there was no barber shop.. funny thing I havnt even gone in the kings building yet... iv walked past it like 100 times over now.. :wallbash:

Perk Every Level mod is great. A definte must have, normally you get a perk every even level (2,4,6,8,10,etc.)

That one is a must have in my opinion. I never agreed with the decision to limit perks to every two levels, I feel that removing the gamebreaking perks (ie. the ones which give you stat bonuses to multiple skills at once) as well as not having Bobbleheads and skill books all over the place was more than enough to rebalance Fallout and keep it from being the Monty Haul campaign which was Fallout 3.

No there ain't a single plastic surgeon. o_O

But there's a mod by PsychoElf that lets you revamp your character at any point, check it out. :thumbsup:

I strongly disagree about needing to get perks at every level btw, the game is already too easy at Very Hard and at Hardcore in my honest opinion.

I'm using the "Level 60 Mod" still with perks every 2 levels. The best visual mod I have is "URWL Realistic Lighting" and it made a huge difference in the way the game looks...much better. Night & Day, Vats Disabled, More Fiends and about 10 house mods is what I'm up to so far.

Also the "Rhino" handgun was awesome.