Weird "Windowed Mode" Bug with SKSE

megilex

Hey guys! posting this thread here in hopes that someone out there has a clue how to fix a weird problem i have come across.

i recently re-installed Skyrim and Skyrim SKSE with some new mods i wanted to try out. but for some reason, when i launch SKSE it comes up in a windowed mode, unlike the normal way of playing the game. also i tried playing in the game for a bit through SKSE and the FPS camera is buggy as all hell. every time i move, it drastically shifts up or down. anyone know how i can fix these issues?? your help is GREATLY appreciated!

You're not giving much information to help.

Is your Window Mode click on or off in your Launcher Settings?

I play with Window Mode on because it's easier to switch between screens and other windows. I use OneTweak to make it like as if I'm still playing in full screen. You can try that mod and see if it helps with your "Window Mode" issue.

I understand that it sounds like you don't want to be playing in Window Mode, but if it's not even checked on; you can just try and see if that mod helps with the issue.

i did not realize that there is a way to put the game into windowed mode, because every time i installed the game prior to this, it was always in fullscreen. i will have to find the setting in the game's actual launcher, instead of starting it through MO (Mod Organizer)

You're not giving much information to help.

Is your Window Mode click on or off in your Launcher Settings?

I play with Window Mode on because it's easier to switch between screens and other windows. I use OneTweak to make it like as if I'm still playing in full screen. You can try that mod and see if it helps with your "Window Mode" issue.

I understand that it sounds like you don't want to be playing in Window Mode, but if it's not even checked on; you can just try and see if that mod helps with the issue.

well whatever it was using that OneTweak mod seems to have fixed the issue. so on that note: thank you for helping me solve this problem by using another mod!

NOTE TO ADMIN: THIS TOPIC IS NOW CONSIDERED CLOSED!!! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!!

i did not realize that there is a way to put the game into windowed mode, because every time i installed the game prior to this, it was always in fullscreen. i will have to find the setting in the game's actual launcher, instead of starting it through MO (Mod Organizer)

It should be defaulted to full screen, but it seems like somehow yours got switched to Window Mode.

Just launch the launcher with MO and click off the Window Mode, because it sounds like it's on. Once it's clicked off, close the Launcher and then start Skyrim normally with MO. You won't need OneTweak if your game has Window Mode off. But anyway, glad it helped.

Edited by Baibaihe