NCR Emergency Radio Mod

Nep

After using the NCR Emergency Radio to summon a Ranger, I find that I can only do it once! Could it be possible to make a mod to allow me to summon a Ranger multiple times? And reduce the time between summons (to, say,12 hours)? Effectively, I imagine this would simply be a matter of changing the script on the radio.

Thanks!

-Nep

After using the NCR Emergency Radio to summon a Ranger, I find that I can only do it once! Could it be possible to make a mod to allow me to summon a Ranger multiple times? And reduce the time between summons (to, say,12 hours)? Effectively, I imagine this would simply be a matter of changing the script on the radio.

Thanks!

-Nep

Bump bump! I'd really love this, guys!

• 8 months later...
I think it would also be cool if as you gain higher rep with the NCR you get better soldiers. Like first you can only get troopers then rangers then heavy troopers and so on. It would be cool if they showed up in a helicopter too. Oh an also the current areas of operation suck. Id like to unlock more areas by doing things like taking back Nelson and killing everyone in Cottonwood Cove.