Why was my topic blocked?

happytreefri3nds

I just posted a topic about how Nexus is getting perverted, and I got 2 replies, one of them agreed with me fully. Then I found out some administrator locked it. This is completely unfair. I'm a member of several forums, and I shall use "Planet Mondas" as an example. On that forum (it's for Dr. Who), the administrators have a "Forum Talk" section where they directly ask for constructive critism of the website so they can improve it, and mak it better for everyone. For example, I said that their backround looked tacky, several people agreed with me, and they changed it! It looks like they have the opposite attitude here. I didn't even ask for the forum to change it, I was just voicing my opinion, and they block me, telling me that my opinion is pointless.

I am posting it here because this is the section where I posted it. And BTW Nexus, It's not right to have that many "sexy female" mods. Not only is it peverted, but to have that many, it's sexist. And you tell me "streets are perverted". So you are telling me it's alright???

Please do not block me Nexus, and please do not lock this subject. Move it if you want, because I don't know my way around here. Thank you.

This is not a democracy. I locked that topic for a reason, and if you feel you have the right to argue about it, you should have made your case by PM, not by circumventing my authority. If you don't like the way we do things, shuffle along, let me get the door for you. -myrmaad

It's because the argument has been had many times here on the forums, and we here have yet to see an occasion on which it led somewhere constructive rather than turning into a trollfest.

People can upload what they want, and people can download what they want. But forgive me, I'm merely continuing the previous thread.