10+ Audio Engineer

pugles

I am extremely passionate about audio...It's my life, I am an Audio Engineer and the economy over here has somewhat limited my customer base lately and I would love to get back to doing some more projects. So I want to offer my assistance. What I mean by this is, I can do pretty much anything with audio, alter it any which way. So if anyone was doing some mods where they need some audio fixed up, cleaned up, altered, whatever, you name it. I could offer to help. I have over $20,000 worth of professional grade audio gear and equipment of the like. I have been doing this for about 9 years now.

i.e. If some one had some audio files of weapon sounds and did not like them, you could give me a copy of the raw files and give me a description of what you were looking for and I can do that for you. My brother also has access to a lot of different fire arms so I might be able to go as far as to get a visitors pass to his place of employment and hopefully maybe do some Foley work! (fingers crossed).

This is a passion of mine, so I'm not going to charge people, all that I would ask is to give credit where credit is due.

If this interests anyone or if anyone has any questions, just ask!

Thank you for your time.

I could perhaps make use of some audio work for something in the near-ish future. Although not very soon as I've only just begun planning that project. I think I would mainly need voices edited and cleaned up, provided I can get voices in the first place, but that's another matter. Anyway I'm bookmarking this thread for future reference. Thanks for the offer.

I could perhaps make use of some audio work for something in the near-ish future. Although not very soon as I've only just begun planning that project. I think I would mainly need voices edited and cleaned up, provided I can get voices in the first place, but that's another matter. Anyway I'm bookmarking this thread for future reference. Thanks for the offer.

Sure, no problem dude, I look forward to it...BTW, I have also done some voice over work in the past..... just throwin' it out there.

Well, I'm not working on anything, but I have an idea for you. Adding more different voices for characters that already exist by morphing the sound files to sound a bit different, it would be a must have mod and a great service to the community.

Or you could offer your services to some of the bigger mod teams, I doubt any of them would turn you down.