10+ years experience Audio Engineer

pugles

I am extremely passionate about audio...It's my life, I am an Audio Engineer and the economy over here has somewhat limited my customer base lately and I would love to get back to doing some more projects. So I want to offer my assistance. What I mean by this is, I can do pretty much anything with audio, alter it any which way. So if anyone was doing some mods where they need some audio fixed up, cleaned up, altered, whatever, you name it. I could offer to help. I have over $20,000 worth of professional grade audio gear and equipment of the like. I have been doing this for about 9 years now.

i.e. If some one had some audio files of weapon sounds and did not like them, you could give me a copy of the raw files and give me a description of what you were looking for and I can do that for you. My brother also has access to a lot of different fire arms so I might be able to go as far as to get a visitors pass to his place of employment and hopefully maybe do some Foley work! (fingers crossed).

This is a passion of mine, so I'm not going to charge people, all that I would ask is to give credit where credit is due.

If this interests anyone or if anyone has any questions, just ask!

Thank you for your time.

I could record some stuff with my BB gun (hardcore, right?) for a good BB gun replacer to see if you can do anything if you want, also I could record some .22 stuff some time.

I just take the stuff you guys give me and make it better. =) If you want some work done, give me the --raw-- files and a description of what you're looking for (The more specific, the better).