your username

TheCalliton

I wanted the cheesiest most web-ish name I could think of. So a clever play on Superman it was in my head. Later I found that Uberman was listed in my Social Studies textbook. It's apparently some sort of a Nazi supersoldier project. Whoops...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as I like yours ub3rman your's makes me want to say mine

it was random typing with spell check but when typing my a in wannabe my key broke again

not as funny as some but it does show my favorite key the ALL KEY :biggrin:

When I joined this site I sat thinking of my username for ages before giving up and combining my middle name (Xan) and my last name (Alder) and added 'on' to make it look a bit better.

It terms of funny usernames, I saw someone called poopgoblin once, that made me laugh.

My name is my first name with the initial of my second name. The reason for the 97 bit is I was signing up to some game ages ago ^^ And DanielJ was taken and it suggested things like DanielJC DanielJ0 DanielJ97

So I just went for the 97.

I have seen some pretty weird names though, but Im too tired to think just now. Ill be back later (:

@ub3rman123

The Nazi scientist Dr. Hans Uberman appears first in the DOS game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis by LucasArts 1992. Superman as the uberman is hardly the vorlage for the nasty physicist that has split the atom in the Indy world of 1938, precisely the year of the first nuclear fission whatsoever, the one by Dr. Otto Hahn in Nazi Germany. What a coincidence *lol* And there was indeed a tough super soldier in the game, the good looking blond Nazi agent "Mr. Smith", always competing with Indy, though over the years I have forgotten his German name (Hermann or something), but not his hair styled in typical Weapon-SS fashion and the funny gesticulation of the elite soldier that is necessary to bring his hair to shape, to stir in this way the blood of all gals within range. Too bad *rofl*

Uberman vs Hahn

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080603081025/indianajones/images/thumb/9/9a/Ubermann.png/180px-Ubermann.png http://www.lehrer.uni-karlsruhe.de/~za161/gifs/o_hahn.jpg