your username

TheCalliton

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username is derived from the "Self-transforming machine elves" residing in higher dimensional realms opened to perception after smoking DMT, which I learned about from Terence Mckenna. I'm now on a quest to make contact with these entities and plan on extracting DMT from Mimosa Hostilis root bark.

Terence Mckenna- The strangest things happen on DMT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6p9tC4_oME

Edited by MachineElf69

Mine's a Hamlet reference, because Hamlet's the Original Emo.

I'm not emo at all, really. It was a joke I had with a friend that we weren't going to accept characters who were more emo than Hamlet, and I kinda liked the sound of it-- it's also my psn name.

I ended up with my lovely strange name, which I'm still looking forward to, with great anticipation that just one blessed being on TS, will ever be able to transform to some kind of spoken langue without sounding like a smurf trying to mate with an elephant while chewing on a bowling ball..... It all begun a long long time ago when a entity from another dimension had brought the most astonishing creation to our universe, it where nothing less then the divine World of Warcraft :geek:

And then it all went down to hell ;D .... I knew that I wanted to have a mage as my first char and after waiting for what seemed like a billion years for the installation to finish and it to download and getting a cue and bla bla ;D (even though that I first got it 14 days after the official release :dry: ) .... I was then presented with the epic tail of choosing a name for my very first char (a gnome mage with green hair) and my brain went blank (it might have a tiny bit to do with that the waiting time, had made me drunk with like a stroke of magic) so like a cross dressing paladin I got the bright idea of using "mage" in the name ...aha, but I managed (maby because of some alcohol) to misspell it as "mace" and the "Xerro" I have no clue at all how I came up with that :facepalm:

My username comes from my elf character in Neverwinter Nights. I also made her my dalish elf in DAO.

Eonia is a chaotic good person, a bit clumsy but dead on serious about Justice and the good of all. She loves to travel, is known to trip over her own feet often and has no problem stating her mind to others.

She's a ranger and very skilled archer. Animals are her closest friends, because they're more honest than people. She likes shortcake, strawberries and kicking bothersome males. XD

When I registered, my favourite episode of South Park was "The Passion Of The Jew".