Constant CTDs :/

Ghekor

Hello guys,ive been trying to fix my game for the past 2 days but i have finally given up after 3 fresh installs of eveything.No matter what i do or what i use i have CTDs,but the most problematic thing is 2 months ago when i played Skyrim i had the exact same mods installed,i did so using only NMM and doing the load orders manually and the game had 0 problems and never had a single CTD Now it doesnt matter what i do be it manually or also using BOSS/LOOT and Tes5Edit when suggested(also Verifying the cache in Steam)the game remains the same,heck using Tes5Edit to clean what was suggested ended up breaking my game even more for some reason.

Also when i fix 1 thing another breaks like today the world map was 1 big red square with the locations on it,i fixed it then half the armor textures + spell textures went missing i fixed that..then the terrain started clipping or simply not being there on certain places :/

Thus why i came here in hopes that you guys might be able to help me resove my problem since i cant do it alone it seems.

Here is my mod list:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SGHairPackBase.esm
1nivWICCloaks.esp
SkyUI.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
TradeRoutes.esp
TradeRoutes-SkyRe-Patch.esp
VioLens.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ReProccer.esp
Also i have tried doing it 1 mod at a time,but that didnt help me much pinpointing the problem..i honestly dont know if something is trully conflicting since as i said above these are the exact mods i used last time i played the game,so i dont think they would sudenly start conflicting.
I was able to play the game earlier today for about 2h..right up till i reached Whiterun then the CTD marathon began.. using "coc" to go to other cities proved i could walk around and inside them with no issue but Whiterun always CTDed after a while,i did another fresh install 2h ago,but now it doesnt matter which city im in i still CTD. Every new install of the game and mods brings completely new problems :D
Forgot to add while im not using any ENBs(since i cant handle them) i am using AntiFREEZE Patch from enbdev.
Heres some more info:
I generally run the game even with 10+ more mods quite smoothly so i doubt its because my PC is weak,i play the game on Medium(with a few adjustments here and there).
CPU: Intel Duo Core @ 2.2Ghz
RAM: 3GB(funny number i know)
GPU: ATI HD 3600 series @ 512MB
Edited by Ghekor

First off don't bump threads that you just posted less then a half hour ago its 5 am for most people so don't expect comments until a decent hour. Second if its mainly texture problems your having you may have something wrong with your graphics card. I had the same problem A while back and I found out one of the fans on my graphics card was busted so I was getting massive render errors due to overheating. Also Only clean your master files in Tes5Edit. Almost 99% of modders have cleaned their mods by now and the few majority that loot or boss says are dirty are intentionally that way and cleaning the mod could be breaking your game as well. Other then that screenshots could be helpful as texture errors usually aren't a problem of load order. A side note CTD are not always mod related it is more often hardware related i.e. you run out of memory. A quick fix for this, go into your data folder if you do not see a folder called SKSE make one. Inside that floder right click select make new text doc.

Write in the .txt file

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=512
After that save as SKSE.ini select yes when the warning shows up.
This will allow Skyrim to use more memory and should solve some CTD's but not texture errors.
Edited by mellophonist

About the bump,it was 12h after i posted the topic not 30 mins :)

I only cleaned the masters,since i do know some mods rely on "Dirty" edits to work properly.Though that seemed to make things worse.The texture problems seem to get fixed each time i run the cache verify from Steam well all except the ground texture problems ill figure out something for that problem,that only leaves the CTDs.

So ill try doing what you suggested,i lost the SS with the issues after i did a clean install :D oh well i can always make more if i get the same problem.

Anyhow thank you for the response.

Sadly it didnt help me much i still CTD i was able to walk around Windhelm Keep but as soon as i "coc whiterun" and bam CTD..and im really starting to get pissed because as i said i used to play the game with exact same mods(actually i had 15 more on top of these)..with no problems in the past and now suddenly the game is full of them which makes 0 sense what so ever.

I even decreased my overall video settins but that didnt do anything either.

Also you asked for a picture with one of the bugs i have well here is one..somehow the old world map bug i fixed is back again :D

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2s8o1ub.jpg