Updates and NVSE questions

FrogDemon

I have noticed that ALL the updates are dependent on it also. My questions are as follows:

There are a lot of people who are not running Steam to play this, is there another outlet to get updates for us? Also, is it possible to block NVSE from requiring the latest update to run? If not, then I and others will have to stop using NVSE.

I have noticed that ALL the updates are dependent on it also. My questions are as follows:

There are a lot of people who are not running Steam to play this, is there another outlet to get updates for us? Also, is it possible to block NVSE from requiring the latest update to run? If not, then I and others will have to stop using NVSE.

I suppose the only thing you can do is switch to an older version of NVSE.

http://nvse.silverlock.org/beta/archive/

I'm not using a cracked version, I agree with you there, if I was then tough crap! Anyways, Steam doesn't work for me at all. I get Steam errors constantly and when it does actually load, it immediately crashes. As for using an older version of NVSE, NV will not run with an older version. Well, it will, but I get continuous pop ups saying I have to upgrade it. Kind of gets annoying.