Horses

crossfirex

To be honest I just don't see it happening.

I never saw a bow mod for Fallout 3 so porting animations is really not that easy. May even be illegal.

Maybe in couple of years we will see a horse mod but..... not likely now.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dont get everyone started on tes5

edit- lets compile a list of the best (all?) horse mods across the nexus right here to drool and speculate over. + it keeps the thread bumped where someone with mad skills can see it.

(Agree's with this)

A bump plus the suggestion (made elsewhere) can I wrangle a radscopion rather than a horse? They are low and quite fast. they could be drugged (watch out when it wears off!) and ridden standing like a six legged surfboard. Hardly anything f**ks with them and if you rode one into a raiders camp and jumped off the mayhem it would cause. . .

No need to import models or animations. A super animal perk to be earned or chem to cook up would work if you didn't want to do a whole quest mod. Just need reins or some sort of tack, what do y'all think?

A bump plus the suggestion (made elsewhere) can I wrangle a radscopion rather than a horse? They are low and quite fast. they could be drugged (watch out when it wears off!) and ridden standing like a six legged surfboard. Hardly anything f**ks with them and if you rode one into a raiders camp and jumped off the mayhem it would cause. . .

No need to import models or animations. A super animal perk to be earned or chem to cook up would work if you didn't want to do a whole quest mod. Just need reins or some sort of tack, what do y'all think?

Radscorps, sure. But as of right now, I still prefer a horse..

In one part of the game you talk about fish & apparently they are all gone or rare... But yet while doing the mission - raising the B-52 bomber there's plenty of fish.

Nobody has a fishing rod :(

XD Fishing. Create a thread about it, if you really want it.