Homemade mod killing Oblivion?

MerlinCross

Mods don't like to save with esp dependency in the CS, so you have to manually add it in the esp's master list. To do that, in Wrye Bash, right-click your mod and choose "Add Master...". A warning dialog will pop up, but for what you're doing there shouldn't cause a problem, so hit OK. Another file dialog will appear, and from there you will need to choose the Abriel Humans esp. That should fix one problem!

Mods don't like to save with esp dependency in the CS, so you have to manually add it in the esp's master list. To do that, in Wrye Bash, right-click your mod and choose "Add Master...". A warning dialog will pop up, but for what you're doing there shouldn't cause a problem, so hit OK. Another file dialog will appear, and from there you will need to choose the Abriel Humans esp. That should fix one problem!

While that could fix the problem, it do not fix the problem of running Wrye Bash. I downloaded it here from the Nexus, and I was told my computer couldn't open it. I searched the net for a program that could open it, and I was told that something by the name of "FreeTextPad" would do it. Downloaded it, installed, and now, everytime I go to run Wyre Bash, the FreeTextPad wants to install, again and again. Finally, I get this: Here.

Pretty sure that's not Wrye Bash.