Is there a way to move a persistent reference object (door) in the game

chambcra

This has been fascinating to follow -- man, I love it when people help and the people being helped keep coming back to report on whether the help worked for them!

Thanks Bess. I appreciate that. I figure it's the least I can do when people spend the time to type in lengthy help, especially when it works! I'm a happy camper now that I have the place fixed up so perfect. I can also speak for Lucy, Gloria, Hamlet, Bruse, Benjamin, Douglas, Bob, Chico, Groucho, Alice, Red Rose Josie, Red Rose Ruby, and the chickens who can all relax now and concentrate on eating the flowers and I can move on to other stuff. :smile:

Man, that's priceless, I love the names of your cattle.

Cheers!

/me keeps lurking in the shadows

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a cuddly thing! Helloooooooooooo, Groucho!!!

*Tries to pat Groucho. Gets bitten in the nose*

YOU DARE, YOU NASTY SURFACE THING!

*Eel-kisses Groucho. Gets kicked in the groin*

gggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*Falls to the ground. Cries a lot. Groucho heehaws sarcastically*

If there's one thing your squidleys need to learn it's don't mess with a Packdonkey. They'll mind their own business if left alone (well unless you happen to have a carrot in your pocket), but they do like to finish anything that gets started ... I've had some long chases with Groucho's brother Chico chasing a bandit he'd defeated and put on the run (courtesy of NPCs Yield Refined).

Don't believe Emma taught them what yield means.

Edited by Striker879