Kvatch Rebuilt which is the best one

Hanker109

They're both good, but for different tastes. Kvatch Rebuilt is a bit more lore-friendly and the quests are a whole lot more low key. At the end, you have the option of becoming the Count/Countess of Kvatch but you can also just put the rightful ruler in the throne if you want, again sort of the low-key hero like in the vanilla main quest. On the other hand KA is more aimed at power gamers, the quests are more high powered and the rewards are quite a bit more grandiose.

They're both good, but for different tastes. Kvatch Rebuilt is a bit more lore-friendly and the quests are a whole lot more low key. At the end, you have the option of becoming the Count/Countess of Kvatch but you can also just put the rightful ruler in the throne if you want, again sort of the low-key hero like in the vanilla main quest. On the other hand KA is more aimed at power gamers, the quests are more high powered and the rewards are quite a bit more grandiose.

And if I'm not mistaken, doesn't one of them have a problem, something like save bloat? I can't remember exactly.

I, personally, would advise Kvatch Aftermath over Kvatch Rebuild - Kvatch rebuild just doesn't do it for me, not enough focus on rebuilding Kvatch, instead it focusses on a rather meager storyline.

PS: My opinion is obviously biased, since I used to test KA. :)