What does the lucky 38 override do at camp golf ?

Craigsters

I came across this lucky 38 override command at several places in the game in several computers, but could only remember the camp golf one , what does it do? and when is it best to use it?

I want to do the NCR ending eventually and was hoping it had something to do with ending the house always wins mission early

Thank you and hope I didn't need spoilers here

the override commands unlock the console next to houses screen, the next console to his chamber and disable security.......

different overrides affect one of those three things, with two of each override able to be found.......

only matters if you plan on killing house and dont have high science......

the override commands unlock the console next to houses screen, the next console to his chamber and disable security.......

different overrides affect one of those three things, with two of each override able to be found.......

only matters if you plan on killing house and dont have high science......

Yeah if you have sufficient science you have no need to bother with it. They're just there to provide players alternate routes rather than having to level grind a stat up.

Not true entirely, the Securitrons don't go Agro on you if you override the entrance to the chamber. If you hack the terminal they all come down on you at once.

Maybe it was that way before the latest patch, but I used the override the other night and still got attacked by the Securitrons. I had the Pulse Gun and planted a couple Pulse Mines as well so they weren't a challenge.