Damn Platinum Chip!!!

emanuele91

if I try to talk to him, is such as talk with generic NPCs....

don't appear any dialogs...

i had this bug before use mods, so, mods aren't the problem.... the problem is my unluck !

Go to an earlier save prior to giving house the P-chip. Do the mark of ceaser/fort securiton upgrade mission first then give house the chip and it will bypass him not giving back the chip.

I can't continue the main quest, because mr. house doesn't give back me the platinum chip, and i can't do anything!!!

i'm very very but very angry...s***, but these BUGs are serious!!!

have you also had any problems in the game?

Hrm...I've been through House on 4 different paths now and he has always given back the Chip to me. You are either going to have to be more specific on the path quests you have taken among ALL factions, including his, or attribute this to a conflict with a mod you are running.

I run about 30 mods myself (that are using .esp/.esm).

Saves are not automatic. IF you select 'New Save'. However, the game does make an autosave when you fast travel, sleep or quit the game. These are overwritten Each 'New Save' will have a number and will not be overwritten, but saved forever - or until YOU choose to overwrite it.

Just in case you forgot to read the game instructions - to make a save press the esc button and the menu will appear for saving.

in fallout 3 I used autosave without problems, so, i use theme even here...

however, now, for continue the main quest, i can only destroy the new brotherhood...

but when i try to do this, the cursor on the map signs a cave rock....why????

i talk about an NCR's mission... after killing mr house on behalf of NCR... .-.