Member Title

Deleted1217574User

The first 500 posts mostly indicate if you can survive the place long enough. Usually after those 500 posts you can't escape nexus anymore >.>. Just keep posting, there's no need to spam (as then you won;t survive)..eventually you'll reach it faster then you'll realize.

I myself have been here a year or two i think, and if you include my lounge posts i have over 4k

I'd almost reach 4.5k -with it -:-. I almost have 700 posts in the ban for fun thread already . :biggrin:

anyways, having a member title is kinda your way of saying "i am here to stay unless i do something stupid and get banned"

:yes:

I never knew you could unlock a member title option at 500 posts! Guess I've been around here for far too long, seen the site change a few times over the years and I suppose I just never took much notice of all the smaller changes and improvements! Maybe there should be some titles based on join date as well as post count? :laugh:

Anyway, gratz to Raithfyre on 500 posts.

I never knew you could unlock a member title option at 500 posts! Guess I've been around here for far too long, seen the site change a few times over the years and I suppose I just never took much notice of all the smaller changes and improvements! Maybe there should be some titles based on join date as well as post count? :laugh:

You should definetly be able to have a custom title, I mean your almost as old as this place is, around here I mean. This alone should make you a senior member. I passed my third year last month, but when I joined you where already an old timer here. :)

You should definetly be able to have a custom title, I mean your almost as old as this place is, around here I mean. This alone should make you a senior member. I passed my third year last month, but when I joined you where already an old timer here. :)

Careful now, talking about me being a senior member and an old timer could be mistaken for an insult! ;) I've been called many things over the years but, so far, I've avoided being referred to as a senior member or an old timer despite my more, mature, age! ;D I would suggest that there must be plenty of members in the database who joined before me, but I suspect that the majority of those may no longer be active! :whistling:

Edited by Grizzly_UK

Only 19085 people joined before you. Compared with the numbers the site has today, that's nothing. 19.000 people join in a week now. :sweat: