Member Title

Deleted1217574User

Well I didn't actually expect you (or anyone really) to go off and find out just how many did join before me! :mellow: I suppose when you think about it that's a pretty decent number, given that the site was all about Morrowind back then! :thumbsup: As a wild guess I'd figure that somewhere between 50-75% of those 19085 people are no longer active around here, but whichever way you look at it, I guess I have to accept that I'm one of the long standing members! :wink:

... I guess I have to accept that I'm one of the long standing members! :wink:

And just think, at your current posting rate you can have your own title in about 3 more years. :tongue:

Congrats on your longevity, (and we can assume based on kudos/post) quality, if not frequency!

And just think, at your current posting rate you can have your own title in only 3 more years. :tongue:

Only three years? At my rate I'm not sure if I'll still be in the land of the living by the time I manage 500 posts. :laugh:

And just think, at your current posting rate you can have your own title in about 3 more years. :tongue:

Congrats on your longevity, (and we can assume based on kudos/post) quality, if not frequency!

Pfft, pretty sure I didn't post much at all in the first 2-3 years, which means the majority of my posts have been reasonably recent! ;D Never really been bothered about post counts, but I do believe quality is preferably to quantity. :thumbsup:

Same here. When I first joined back in 2006 my account was bugged(or I was to stupid to know how to activate it, so I left, downloading only mods under 2mb). I came back in 2007 when I registered with my current account, but in the meantime I gained more experience with forums so I knew how to use it better. I was quite an invisible person for my first 2 years, then 1-2 years ago everything changed, I can't realy remember why. I had a period, for a year or so, when I used to be online every day. I guess that if you stick around here long enough you can't leave this place for good. :rolleyes:

Nexus will steal your life, I tell you :D

Haha, there should be a warning about this when you first join, how where we supposed to know? :sweat:

...Nexus will steal your life, I tell you :D

Quoted for truth. Also, yay, ole timers! High five, Grizzly!

Some other interesting notes:

Surenas is a long time member here, with a join date of ̡̧͜ ҉̨͠͝ ̢̡́͘̕ ̴̛͜ ͝͏̸̶ ̢͘ ̵̷̕ ̨͠ ̛͞҉̧̀ ̴͜ ̷͟҉ ͜͟ ̷̧̛͜ ́҉̛ ̵̸͠ and a user ID of a measly 2304 (meaning 2303 people joined before her.)

Genius modder Emma has an astounding user ID of 8. Now there's someone who's been around since the beginning! Everyone before that are long-silent accounts (except for User ID 1 who is... well, I'm sure you know. :) )