Coming back to oblivion

necropasia

So, I've been away from cyrodil for about a year, and about to reinstall for another 1000 hours or so. Question is, how's the mod scene looking now, and what's on the "must have" list. FCOM I'm assuming is still top of the list, along with utility mods like keyring, and OSR. But other than that, what's changed in the grand scheme of things, and what's new to the scene?

• 1 month later...

So, I've been away from cyrodil for about a year, and about to reinstall for another 1000 hours or so. Question is, how's the mod scene looking now, and what's on the "must have" list. FCOM I'm assuming is still top of the list, along with utility mods like keyring, and OSR. But other than that, what's changed in the grand scheme of things, and what's new to the scene?

I cant really answer your question so, sorry for that but I have to ask when you left the land of cyrodil where did you go? :P

Oh, I didn't know we were doing advertisements in sigs now...