Your best game ever?

evildead789

to a war guy:I thought mass effect 2 was pretty good, but mass effect 1 was a lot better in my opion. This would probably be in my top ten.

to jim uk i missed morrowind, i'm playing oblivion now and that would hit my top 5 for sure. I played drakan around that time but i wouldn't not play morrowind now anymore because of the dated phsysics (if there were any) and the dated graphs (no offense)

to wolfie what is independent war (i can't even find a link about that)

keep em coming

greetz

to a war guy:I thought mass effect 2 was pretty good, but mass effect 1 was a lot better in my opion. This would probably be in my top ten.

to jim uk i missed morrowind, i'm playing oblivion now and that would hit my top 5 for sure. I played drakan around that time but i wouldn't not play morrowind now anymore because of the dated phsysics (if there were any) and the dated graphs (no offense)

to wolfie what is independent war (i can't even find a link about that)

keep em coming

greetz

Mass Effect 1 was good, but after playing ME2 and going back to ME1 I noticed a huge difference graphics wise, of course graphics don't make a game :laugh:

epic game bioshock, for the intelligent gamer.

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot. Only "intelligent" gamers can play Bioshock.

Honestly, you can run through the entire game with a few different combinations. My brother ran through the entire second game with only the drill. But playing smart makes things easier where they would otherwise be much more difficult.

Best game ever might just have to go to Smash Bros. Melee for me. After I got that, it was the only game I played for years among friends. Even up here in college, people still play it. Yes, Melee, not Brawl. The Gamecube one, with a tiny disk.

Ocarina of Time for the N64? Chronotrigger? Earthbound? Maybe even Halo Reach?

epic game bioshock, for the intelligent gamer.

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot. Only "intelligent" gamers can play Bioshock.

Honestly, you can run through the entire game with a few different combinations. My brother ran through the entire second game with only the drill. But playing smart makes things easier where they would otherwise be much more difficult.

with intelligent I meant the whole little sister, big daddy psychological metaphor. Not to mention the superhuman powers obtained in a underwater science opera. The art is top notch. There's a whole lot more to bioshock than gameplay.

There's is so much to the story, the art and the environment. It is not something that you can compare with super mario for example (which is probably a very good game, i played super mario a lot in my childhood).

greetz

Edited by evildead789

You still make it sound like one can only appreciate the game if he is "intelligent." But yes, I think the storyline is also very "intelligent," very mature, and strikingly deep, and artful in presentation. There is some very haunting imagery, more so in the first one. I've gone through both several times.