Claudia's little secret installation help

XXmoodzXX

Hi Im new to modding and decided to download claudia's little secret via NexusModManager. I downloaded it and it says that it's installed but the green checkmark before the name. I tried sleeping to trigger the quest but it doesn't seem to be working. I was looking at some other threads and noticed that there was a plugin call vtoy.esp. I was wondering if it was necessary and if anyone could help me get it started thanks.

my current load order.

1. oblivion.esm

2. shivering isles.esp

3.eyja.esp

4.knights.esp

5.dlcshiveringisles.esp

You could try asking on the CLS mod comments. There is also a good chance you may find your answer already asked and answered in there. Doesn't look like Grumpf or DragonAviator have been active on the mod recently, but a user named tallal has been helping out (don't use the mod myself, so I can't be of much help).

One other word of advice ... unless a mod's install instruction specifically say "Using Nexus Mod Manager ..." it's a hit or miss thing whether NMM will successfully install an Oblivion mod. The more complex the mod and the older the mod the greater the chance for failure. That's just a fact of life in Oblivion modding. You can either accept that some mods won't install that way and continue to use NMM with the mods that will work with it (missing out on many "must have" Oblivion mods), or you can learn to use the tools designed for Oblivion (Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM), Wrye Bash and manual install).