Start the game and the menu never appears

zone22

Has anyone experienced ASIS with Perkus Maximus where they start the game and the main menu never appears but it works when ASIS is disabled?

it's not a black screen and the game is not frozen completely except for the menu which never appears.

I need your help to figure this out.

Here's my particular situation....

After many many many2hours days of testing I finally found my first lead to solve to solve this issue.

The only difference between all working and nonworking load orders Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6.5.2a

Skyrim Immersive Creatures contains

Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp – Not used do to testing atm

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.bsa

Skyrim Immersive Creatures – DLC2.bsa

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

I highly suspect this is a cumulative issue between Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp, ASIS and Perkus Maximus 1.2 and something else in my lower order.

The following testing was performed with an updated bash patch and dynamic patchers between each testing cycle.

With Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp installed when the LO is processed by ASIS and Perkus Maximus 1.2 the main menu does not load.

With SIC DLC2.esp uninstalled when the LO is processed by ASIS and Perkus Maximus 1.2 the main menu loads.

With SIC DLC2.esp installed after the LO was processed by ASIS and Perkus Maximus 1.2 the main menu loads

With SIC DLC2.esp installed with the LO was processed only by Perkus Maximus 1.2 and ASIS unchecked the main menu loads

With SIC DLC2.esp installed with the LO was processed only by ASIS and Perkus Maximus 1.2 unchecked the main menu loads.

With SIC DLC2.esp installed when the LO is processed by ASIS (with NPC enchant fix unselected) and Perkus Maximus 1.2 the main menu loads.

If I load just unofficial patches, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Perkus Maximus 1.2 processed by by ASIS and Perkus Maximus 1.2 the main menu loads

Therefore I believe cumulative issue between Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp, ASIS's (NPC enchant fix), Perkus Maximus 1.2. And something else in my loader.

How should I continue troubleshooting this issue? with TES5Edit? What type of records should I be looking for? Examples anyone?

snarfies

A user on a different Forum said

"I know this problem. Its a combinations of: ASIS, PerMa, and Apocalypse Magic. At least, that's the combo I narrowed it down to on my system. SIC worked just fine for me.

If you run PerMa, then ASIS, you will be stuck at the menu.

If you run ASIS, then PerMa, you will be fine."

I believe given that Apocalypse Magic caused problems for him as SIC did for me, it sounds like it's a fundamental issue rooted within the dynamic patching process. The conditions were right for both of us experience the same bug. That being said these mods that we've mentioned contribute to the condition but are not the cause. I need more information from people that have experienced this issue land input from those who might have technical insights on dynamic patchers and TES5Edit.

He is right that if you run ASIS, then PerMa would be the easiest workaround, but I really want to see this issue resolved even if it's rare.