I have a fear.

Keanumoreira

some hieghts, the dark (the not being able to see part of it) and becoming paralize.losing a limb/ losing a sense

I understand the dark thing, and I agree. I'm not actually afraid of the dark itself since when I sleep at night in the dark in my room, I'll be calm and restful. The thing I'm actually afriad of is what's inside it, like people who could ambush you and kill/kidnap you. Stuff like that... :unsure:

yeah... i sleep with a large knife on ym nightstand... like epic huge

and its pitch dark that makes me nervous, i dont mind the night, i love it

A knife? :ermm:

Remind me not to scare you awake...

i have a sword too, its under my bed, but its there because i dont have a place for it yet

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if we lose power for the rest of time, I and a select few will survive.

I have done many survival courses and have actually gone on a few serious 'roughing it' style camping trips. It's not easy, but once you're 'in the zone' it can be a truly awesome experience.

Bear Grylls would survive too. Dont tell me you don't know who Bear Grylls is...

I know him; I watch his survival cases whenever a new episode pops up. Last season was too short. :down:

Fears? Oh boy...

Spiders, I just hate them. I had one fall in my hair when I was a kid, so I'm always afraid they gonna jump at me and get me :( Glad my cat hunts them down and eats them :P

Heights are kind of creepy to me. I was up on the roof of our building (3 floors) and I was shaking. Took me a long time to get down :P. My boyfriend just laughed at me...but he used to be a roofer...he was on an 11 story building once!

What scares me most of all is being outside in public alone :( It's not as bad as it used to be, but sometimes I'll slip into a panic attack :(

What scares me most of all is being outside in public alone :( It's not as bad as it used to be, but sometimes I'll slip into a panic attack :(

Oh, I know how that feels. I don't take pressure very well, so I'll begin to walk around suspiciously and push people out of my way. I usually calm down after five minutes where I can find whoever took me there, but I still haven't completly let go of it just yet...

I'm scarred of heights (can't even use five rung stepladders) but will get odd looks from people around me if I see a spider as I will generally say something along the lines of "ahh,isn't it cute!" :biggrin:

I'm scarred of heights (can't even use five rung stepladders) but will get odd looks from people around me if I see a spider as I will generally say something along the lines of "ahh,isn't it cute!" :biggrin:

Me 2; can't even climb a ladder. :laugh:

Almost fell off of one from simply freaking out.

Me 2; can't even climb a ladder. :laugh:

Almost fell off of one from simply freaking out.

Same here, ladders freak me out.

Deep water in the other hand, AWESOME :thumbsup:

I am partly afraid of the water, at least when I can't see it. I am a fairly avid swimmer and a lifeguard, but I hate murky water and feel very insecure of what is behind me or what is under me when I am swimming. Bugs, spiders, and worms also freak me out, I don't mind them at all unless they touch me or I cannot see them but I know they are there. I live near some small forests and certain times of the year my basement is filled with bugs, but as long as I don't touch them its alright.

And a fairly major fear of some types of dogs.

Now, some particularly stupid brutish people actualy LIKE attack dogs. The same sort of creeps who own Humvees anddislike migrants. Now, when you say "oh it's harmless, it wont bite" that simply says you're an idiot. All pitbulls bite, it's in their nature. A lagre percentage of Pitbull terriers suffur from a fairly extreme congenital condition that causes their brain tio periodicaly expand, driving them insane with rage and pain. I got mauled by a pitbull as an early teen-I cant stand the disgusting things or their owners.

wtf attacking is a learned trait. I love all dogs.

A lagre percentage of Pitbull terriers suffur from a fairly extreme congenital condition that causes their brain tio periodicaly expand,

That is a myth. Not true at all. pits (and pinschers) are sweet hearts unless you abuse or neglect them .