Skyrim armors/Weapons mods in Oblivion

lucifer1978

Did anyone ever made Skyrim armors/Weapons mods for Oblivion. I would love to see those mods in Oblivion. sorry for my bad english

Guinefort1 not bad at all i find them very Immersive indeed. I searched the whole nexus to find the closest to the skyrim armors & Weapons mods for Oblivion but with no luck. I will try the Immersive Weapons by Ironman5000. ;)

Yes and the sword and some other stuff but no full set of armor like Ancient Nord Armor or the Nightingale Armor and so on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a hint, be careful when adding immersive armors to skyrim. It messed up my game save bad. One day I decided that the mod was a little too much, and wanted vanilla back. Well, after I removed it everyone that had modded armor was naked. The game save cleaner would not fix the naked nords so I lost 80 hours of gameplay.

This is the best I could find.

once you click on youtube one the bottom right corner of the video, go to the description and you'll find the link. Edited by ilawana

@fallitout In that case, Immersive Armors did not mess up your savegame. It was you removing the mod. The mod works. Removing Skyrim mods is not recommended. Also, the 'Save Game Script Cleaner' by Hadoram does nothing about NPCs. If that was the one you used, which I suspect, as all the other 'cleaners' seem suspicious. Even Hadoram's utility needs to be used carefully. But in this case, it was probably indeed the NPCs' inventories and/or outfits saved, as they had been loaded with the modded items on during the playthrough. Perhaps waiting for the game to reset all cells might have reset the NPCs, so that next time they would have been loaded, they would have worn their original equipment. Edited by PhilippePetain