Recommended clothing/armour replacement mod?

amorpheous

Hi!

As the topic says I'm looking for a clothing and armour replacement mod for Oblivion. I currently have Qarl's Texture Pack, Natural Faces and HGEC mods installed and most of the game is looking much better than it used to. Now I just want the armour/clothing worn by NPCs to be better looking.

Thanks,

A.

For normal HGEC replacement, try EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion. If you prefer a bit more of a realistic body, try TGND Female Body and Clothing Replacer. If you want an "exaggerated" figure, try DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer (this is just the clothes, check through the author's files for the other replacers).

Your choice :)

There really aren't any mods that replace the textures of the stock clothing items with higher res / better looking ones. The clothing replacers for the various body replacers, like EVE, the ones for Exnem's, for BAB, etc, just replace the meshes but leave the textures alone. There are various mods that do replace specific types of clothing, particularly robe replacers, but the quality of those is hit or miss.