Regulators and Talon Company Mercenaries

Yamcakes

Something I liked about the third Fallout, was the random encounters you had with people trying to kill you for your Karma level. Karma doesn't seem to have much of a purpose in New Vegas, so I was wondering if someone could take the concept of the Regulators and the mercenaries of the Talon Company, and experience bounty hunters coming after you. It would be great for roleplaying, and for exp. They don't have to be those particular groups, but I'd love for my Karma to have more of an effect on my gameplay. I'm sure being an evil bastard would warrant some kind of bounty on my head, and helping anyone and everyone I meet might make people jealous that I'm more favoured than them, or superseding the wasteland's standards, and making them look obsolete.

We could go even further than that and let faction reputation come into play. I'm sure a mighty man like Caesar won't just let you wander free if you cross him. If you're shunned or vilified by them, perhaps he'd care to send assassins here and there. Might be more interesting than just getting attacked when walking into their territory.