Dual wielding <.<

Aresylus

Just looking at GECK, it looks possible, you would need to make it a separate weapon altogether with all new animations, fire rate, reload animations, new scripts, and the list goes on.

In other words it would be a huge project involving several very expensive editing programs, I doubt the free programs would cut it, and several people. Most modders don't want to make that much effort for something so small and near useless, we have plenty of weapons already why spend so much time and effort on another?

Im not saying I don't want dual weapons, it's just too much for too little. Maybe the developers will see all these pleas for dual weapons and put them in some DLC.

aesthetic value.

it means a ton to a lot of people, like this guy for example doesn't even care abotu damage, he just wants to see it look like he's owning face with deuce pistols.

people have done a lot more then deal with scripting and animating in the ideal of aesthetic value.

just sayin is all

Just looking at GECK, it looks possible, you would need to make it a separate weapon altogether with all new animations, fire rate, reload animations, new scripts, and the list goes on.

In other words it would be a huge project involving several very expensive editing programs, I doubt the free programs would cut it, and several people. Most modders don't want to make that much effort for something so small and near useless, we have plenty of weapons already why spend so much time and effort on another?

Im not saying I don't want dual weapons, it's just too much for too little. Maybe the developers will see all these pleas for dual weapons and put them in some DLC.

aesthetic value.

it means a ton to a lot of people, like this guy for example doesn't even care abotu damage, he just wants to see it look like he's owning face with deuce pistols.

people have done a lot more then deal with scripting and animating in the ideal of aesthetic value.

just sayin is all

Thats true, the prostitution mod is a very good example, but sex sells right? Anyway im just saying that most of the modders that have the ability are going to be working on what they feel is more important, its gonna take someone who likes to focus on asthetics over function like the guy in the link I provided earlier and the guy who added dual weilding in Oblivion.

I realy do hope this does work out, id love to see it in my game, I just dont want to have the modders scared away by all these people knocking on their door constantly, so to speak, just trying to inject a little realism and Patience, I didnt mean to burst any bubbles or offend anyone, im sorry if I did.

Edited by Savage117