Worst things youve ever wasted money on

scrivener07

Hm... bought a new pack of cheap skins for my iPod after Honey broke my old one... shame I didn't know Apple released new models of the 160G since it's initial release. It was only a $3.25 loss, but still a complete waste.

Few years ago I bought her a violin from a friend since she used to play one... hasn't gotten touched. Trying to pawn it off now. -$100.

Mm... my current mouse dies and requires thorough punching to get it working again. Luckily I got the warranty. Shame it doesn't kick in until the manufacturer's warranty expires. -$35.

Probably got more things, but I'm bad at thinking on the spot. Nice thread. :thumbsup:

Mm... my current mouse dies and requires thorough punching to get it working again. Luckily I got the warranty. Shame it doesn't kick in until the manufacturer's warranty expires. -$35.

Haha for a second there I thought you were talking about a live mouse!

I once spent a stupid amount of money on a gorgeous black PVC dress. High collared, floor length skirt with a train and everything. It's absolutely fabulous, but I've never worn it out of the house, my life just doesn't present me with occasions glamourous enough to justify wearing it!

-Clothes I'll never wear again

-Body modifications that went horribly wrong (eyebrow and nose piercings T_T)

-copy of Myst that I will never get working

-thing I thought was a Daz model but is actually for Bryce and will never work on my PC

Metallica's St. Anger :laugh: What a pile of trash...so mad I spent $15 on it...next day I wound up selling it back to the record shop for $5 :P

this sprayer bottle from Walmart....it was only a dollar but it broke 2 days later...junk.

generic Macaroni and Cheese...so worth the extra 30 cents for the real stuff :yucky:

$30 on a mouse that died 3 months later

there's plenty more lol just can't think atm