What is your earliest memory?

gandalftw

I, my dad, my grandfather and his dad have detailed memories of our births. Even stranger are my memories of events that occurred while I was still in my mom's womb.

Really?That is fascinating.In what way do these memories present themselves?

I, my dad, my grandfather and his dad have detailed memories of our births. Even stranger are my memories of events that occurred while I was still in my mom's womb.

Really?That is fascinating.In what way do these memories present themselves?

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're asking what memories I have, one of the biggest fights my parents ever had was during my mom's pregnancy with me, and I remember both the fight and the subject of it. Also, I was born several weeks premature, which was a much bigger deal in the early 60's than it is today. The fact I even survived made the local newspapers etc, and I spent my first several weeks in an incubator. One night at dinner my family was on the topic of childbirth and I started describing my incubation chamber in detail. My mom turned white. :smile:

Edited by TheMastersSon

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're asking what memories I have, one of the biggest fights my parents ever had was during my mom's pregnancy with me, and I have memories of it. Also, I was born several weeks premature, which was a much bigger deal in the early 60's than it is today. The fact I even survived made the local newspapers etc, and I spent my first weeks in an incubator. One night at dinner my family was on the topic of childbirth and I started describing my incubation chamber in detail. My mom turned white. :smile:

What i meant was, the ones in womb, do they present themselves visually at all or are they sound and impressions?

Describing your incubation chamber is pretty wild,no wonder your mom was so surprised.