Mod Request items from FO NV to FO3

donta1979

I own all the Fallout Games for fallout nv and fo 3 own a digital download from steam/direct2 drive for each and a hard copy of collectors editions=) I know a bit overboard.... Is there anyone willing to make a mod or can do the files wherei have to move the right fo nv files into my fo3 directory to get a few items from FONV into FO3?

I really want the NCR Ranger Combat Armor, Ranger Helmet, Anti Material Rfile, and ammo"just inc rounds or regulars" in FO3... Just something I personally would like=/ I know if someone does this its a lot of work. Just something I would personally like.

Edited by donta1979

I also have both F3 and FNV, and I really would like to port some FNV weapons to F3 for my own personal use. But unfortunately there are some animation issues e.g. I managed to import the 9mm pistol from FNV, with all the new animations, except one: the reloading animation. It just won't work. Can someone experienced in 3D modelling/meshes/animation explain to me please why the weapons do not function properly with old (original F3) .kf animation files. Thx!