Who else wants to add Hitler to the game?

simplywayne90

I have to request this myself since I just came across a thread that inspired a good laugh,

Hitlers Hair and Face Request

Now be honest, It'd be really fun to blow hitler away with your favorite weapon in Fallout NV.

And maybe you could have him respawn,

heck why not have a willing speaker of german make him say silly german things as you disentgrate him with your new alien blaster, a

retex of the enclave uniform to a nazi one, and ta-da, you can kill one of the most evil men in history for fun all day long!

He could be a funny mod, maybe he ghoulified and ended up in Vegas somehow, gives a sad story about how hard hes had it and hes sorry,

something silly.....you then proceed to not care and beat him to death with a golf club or machete. =P Tell me you didn't smile a bit!

Why not have nazi zombies mods, or have him in the remnants bunker (since the enclave and the Nazis act similar), still I manly want him so to test all my new weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparantly I'm not the only one who thought this was funny,

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/246/e/f/NaziBoy_300___Fallout_4_by_TheMagicalMidget.png

That's right its Nazi-Boy, Maybe it could be used as a perk icon for killing hitler, like after you kill him you get a reputation perk.

"You have put down a man with a horrible mustache and balding hair, you feel you've done something good for the world, but arn't sure why."

(Since the courier would have no knowledge of the Halocaust, since most history even common history is all mucked up or simply lost.)

Well it wouldn't HAVE to be just killing him, but I felt that'd appeal to many younger modders and readers,

You could join him as an evil character if you'd like, or do quests for him (since the courier would have no knowledge of his past crimes against humanity) up to a point where he betrays you and you kill him in a very gruesome way.

I believe he'd be a great parody to add in-game is all. One of the most evil minds of history, reduced to looking like a zombie and killed by a nameless courier (mailman basically) that alone is rather comical, of course we could make it better with ridiculous over-the-top dialog and quests

Yeah, I mean, you can't really be racist about it if you make it. You don't want him to sound stupid, because in real life Hitler was a genius intellectually (not ideaogically). But still, the way you put him would make him seem retarded.

Yeah, I mean, you can't really be racist about it if you make it. You don't want him to sound stupid, because in real life Hitler was a genius intellectually (not ideaogically). But still, the way you put him would make him seem retarded.

Well I plan to use him for a parody, so how intelligent he will be is unknown at the moment, I didn't ever plan to recreate the actual crazy charismatic genius himself in the game, I'm sure you've seen my thread, they're all simply jokes, and I try not to make them too complex since I assume a lot of players may be too young to get a lot of complex humor or old movie references.

If I had the molding skill necessary I would set up a mini adventure. Something for higher level characters.

The courier is lounging in the Tops.

A person rushes in and says strange men are have been attacking his village and the help of the famous courier is needed. The courier goes to the village. Turns out they are being menaced by SS troopers. Hitler makes an appearance in the village and the courier and SS battle. The courier is forced to withdrawal but conducts a guerilla war against the SS.

After a series of battles the courier forces Hitler back to a bunker. There is found time travel equipment. The courier kills all the SS and then subdues Hitler. He then figures out the time travel equipment and sends Hitler back to his 1945 bunker. Then the courier puts a gun in Hitler’s mouth and shoots him. Thereby preserving the timeline. Courier goes back to his time and returns to NV and takes the tops for 5000 caps at blackjack.

This was a fast little idea and not complete but something like this could be fun. Without time travel or perhaps cloning there is no way to hook up Hitler and the Courier.

If I had the molding skill necessary I would set up a mini adventure. Something for higher level characters.

The courier is lounging in the Tops.

A person rushes in and says strange men are have been attacking his village and the help of the famous courier is needed. The courier goes to the village. Turns out they are being menaced by SS troopers. Hitler makes an appearance in the village and the courier and SS battle. The courier is forced to withdrawal but conducts a guerilla war against the SS.

After a series of battles the courier forces Hitler back to a bunker. There is found time travel equipment. The courier kills all the SS and then subdues Hitler. He then figures out the time travel equipment and sends Hitler back to his 1945 bunker. Then the courier puts a gun in Hitler’s mouth and shoots him. Thereby preserving the timeline. Courier goes back to his time and returns to NV and takes the tops for 5000 caps at blackjack.

This was a fast little idea and not complete but something like this could be fun. Without time travel or perhaps cloning there is no way to hook up Hitler and the Courier.

I like that idea, its got some good ideas in there, but in Fallout things don't have to make sense you know?

In Fallout dogmeat is way too old to still be alive, as well as had several masters.

Plus if you know what a special encounter is then its self explanitory. =P

I love the idea of time traveling and killing hitler like he was in history, Thats a very good idea!