The Random Goblins?

majikmonkee

I'm sure they're probably not random, but I broke my own rule and installed several mods at once before relaunching the game. The reason I don't normally do that is because I like to see what kind of minor changes are added by each new mod, and if there are any problems, I'll know which one to remove. Well, I was playing the Crimson Queen the other day, and ran into an area where the game would crash at the exact same spot without fail, over and over. In order to salvage my game, I looked up the RefID of an NPC (Augusta Calidia in this case) and used the "moveto" console command to get clear of anything having to do with the Crimson Queen mod. It worked, but when I warped into the Tiber Septim Inn, there was a "Nightshade Goblin" attacking Augusta and some of the patrons. What? I've yet to figure out where it came from. Also, when I went to the Waterfront a little later, there were two named goblin NPC's just wandering around among the houses, and I've no idea what put them there. Anyone familiar with these particular characters? I'm stumped...

I'm sure they're probably not random, but I broke my own rule and installed several mods at once before relaunching the game. The reason I don't normally do that is because I like to see what kind of minor changes are added by each new mod, and if there are any problems, I'll know which one to remove. Well, I was playing the Crimson Queen the other day, and ran into an area where the game would crash at the exact same spot without fail, over and over. In order to salvage my game, I looked up the RefID of an NPC (Augusta Calidia in this case) and used the "moveto" console command to get clear of anything having to do with the Crimson Queen mod. It worked, but when I warped into the Tiber Septim Inn, there was a "Nightshade Goblin" attacking Augusta and some of the patrons. What? I've yet to figure out where it came from. Also, when I went to the Waterfront a little later, there were two named goblin NPC's just wandering around among the houses, and I've no idea what put them there. Anyone familiar with these particular characters? I'm stumped...

The 2 goblins might be placed there by CM partners - it includes an animal section, and as i recall puts 2 goblins in waterfront.