Bullet Penetration

Akerick

I'm just throwing this idea amongst the crowd, Bullet Penetration. is such a thing possible for Fallout New Vegas - no seriously i'm actually asking

a lot of the times it pains me to be unable to kill someone just because they are behind something. like trying to spray at a whole group of people to only find the first row of them dying. or maybe trying to shoot through some other object - i'd be quite a good mod, in my opinion

so i'm wondering, can anyone do this?

from what i've been told it is, but to much work...it requires a re working of in game collision. and would take a year + min...that's just statics idk about NPCs Edited by ecksile

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

a lil off topic but how about bullet holes in dead bodys or at least like they do in GTA when you get shot.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57113/?

IMPACT will be your best bet, if you have a rig that can handle it. not just bodies but everything can get peppered with bullets

• 1 year later...

There is a way to make bullets penetrate npcs! You just need to change weapon projectile type from you want to make penetrating from missile to flame.

Projectile for fire-based weapons like the Flamer. Flame projectiles are not stopped by striking an actor but otherwise behave like missiles.

Edited by Akke96