Annoyance Removal!

Jwmalone2

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use / like to see this mod!

• YES!
    • No...

I've had this idea for some time now you see living in Megaton has one itty bitty problem. I live in the house all the way on the other side of town (as do we all lol) and Ole crater side supply is well... Down the metal snake pathway, across the courtyard don't step in the radiation, say hi the earnest the cow watch out for patties.. Up the another catwalk, Sorry Mr. doc didn't mean to wake you by running over your roof the the 80,000 time. Up another catwalk and Wallah here I am.... This get old. So I spiced it up. Tried jumping from plateform to platform... Well thsi got boring too...

Than it dawned on me. The left side of the map where you start the snake way down is the exact same height as the craterside supply loft.... Sooooo it would be pretty simple to build a bridge no? Take a look for yourself go in game leave your house and walk a ways down than look straight at craterside supply and ask yourself modder... Why did't I think of that and get to bridge building. I mean it's annoying to CONSTANTLY walk around. Be creative about it too lol =D I want to see a sideways bus or something used as a support pillar or something.

Edited by Jwmalone2