Confused about CM Partners

majikmonkee

Well, I recommend using CM Partners anyway. There are a ton of companions to choose from here on the Nexus, including a few I've made up myself.

I'm considering it. I just need to find some interesting content to keep them busy. I'm thinking it's time we turn the desert of Elsweyr upside down. I have three companions already, maybe I can build an army. So do all CM companions interact like the HOD ones do?

I haven't played through much of HoD yet so I'm sorry I can't give a truly informed answer to that. I can however tell you that most of the ones I've created use the same base companion scripts, but I make them with variety such as different classes, spells, abilities and so on, so they aren't all identical.

What I could really use is a companion who heals me as a priority. I have one that serves as ranged attack, one for in close and one who will change styles on command. No mage companion of any kind, might be a good way to balance out a team. preferably an elf, we have two Bretons and an Argonian already.