Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

darksoldier98

Hi guys i'm trying to install Skyrim HD - 2K Textures , i tryed to use NMM with no results and then a manual installation but the mod won't work anyway, i have windows 8.1 with skyrim 1.9 (not steam version and not legendary edition) and skse 1.9.

There is something similar than archive invalidation for fallout that i have to use? Or it's something else?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad English.

Hi guys i'm trying to install Skyrim HD - 2K Textures , i tryed to use NMM with no results and then a manual installation but the mod won't work anyway, i have windows 8.1 with skyrim 1.9 (not steam version and not legendary edition) and skse 1.9.

There is something similar than archive invalidation for fallout that i have to use? Or it's something else?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad English.

Skyrim is a Steam-exclusive game - how is it not a "Steam version"?

Obviously he means an illegal version else he wouldn't talk about 1.9 since steam doesn't show what update it's on..

1.9 is the official latest Skyrim version.

Obviously he means an illegal version else he wouldn't talk about 1.9 since steam doesn't show what update it's on..

Do you honestly think someone who doesn't know how to install mods, would know what specific update his non-cracked skyrim is on? Again, it doesn't show that anywhere on steam so he must have illegally downloaded Skyrim, because when illegally downloading it shows the version number. Him saying *not a steam version* is also a dead giveaway that he did not buy the game.

Edited by kniggit92

Do you honestly think someone who doesn't know how to install mods, would know what specific update his non-cracked skyrim is on? Again, it doesn't show that anywhere on steam so he must have illegally downloaded Skyrim, because when illegally downloading it shows the version number. Him saying *not a steam version* is also a dead giveaway that he did not buy the game.

Open Skyrim, and it will show you your version number - it is pretty common knowledge that 1.9 is the latest version.

And now back to the question, and lets let darksoldier speak for himself.

Guys.... i have the legendary edition on steam but i've tested the mod also with the normal version cracked just for being sure, however it doesn't matter what i do, it won't load the 2k texture pack.

i have skyrim with the last patch and i know how to install mods (for example fallout 3 and new vegas with nmc's and archive invalidation) I've tried to install the mod with all the methods i know but it was pointless.

Any Ideas? I also use skse and boss.

First off, you should go back to the Steam version. Anything can go wrong with cracked versions (and we do not support them here).

As for what to do after that - I do not know. Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable on the subject will come along and give you a few hints. :thumbsup: