Request Smithing tomes or crafting value

Kanirod

Hi,

There was this really underrated mod in the past: Smithing Tomes

I share the same idea with the author and like to see the same kind of mod remade.

I tried the mod but it doesn't seem to work anymore as i can craft anything anyway, no matter that i remove smithing tree mod or change my load order.

Im a bit familiar with the CK but not an expericenced modder anymore (used to mod skyrim)

If someone could make it work again or something very similar with receipe, it will be very useful as i can manage to do all other simple change like changing location or removing the tomes from sellers by myself.

Is this involving script?

Also, is there a way to change the value of a craft after reaching a certain level of skill?

For me, we should not be able to raise smithing to 100 just by crafting wood sword and dagger. XP provided by these craft should stop around smithing 30 or something and then you need to craft armor or other..

OR, it could be this way, once you reach lvl 50 in smithing, only crafting in dwarven or elven should bring you xp. Once you reach 80, only steel plate or orcish or better should bring you xp..