Gloomy Environment

fenris1011

Hey everyone. About a year ago I recalled snatching up a mod that was inspired by the movie, The Road. All it did was make everything have a gloomier, grey look to it. No green and somewhat foggy at times.

For the life of me I cannot find it. But I did find one called, It's Bubbly. But that mod not only changes the environment, but the gameplay as well. I am just looking for an environmental change. If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure Fellout removes that green tint that you mention. Also does some weather and light changes. Check it out!

Oh, and while you're at it; do a search for Realistic Interior Lightning. Does a ton for immersion!

I'm pretty sure Fellout removes that green tint that you mention. Also does some weather and light changes. Check it out!

Oh, and while you're at it; do a search for Realistic Interior Lightning. Does a ton for immersion!

Ah, yeah I know about Fellout but I am looking for the green being replaced with grey. Think Point Lookout but throughout the Wastelands.

And I will check out the Realistic Interior Lighting, thanks for replying!