Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once installed, the Construction Set Extended should open by default with the usual panels arragement as the vanilla CS, that is, the Object Window, the Render Window, the Cell View, with two additional floating panels, the Console and the Auxiliary window. Once you have loaden a mod, if the welcome screen is the Landscape Editor, simply turn it off (upper icon row, tenth icon from the left).

The usage is exactly the same as the vanilla CS. Some of the more advanced functions are covered in the Construction Set Wiki, but as for now, you can continue working with it as usual, with the benefit that you can now use other esps as masters for your mod.

Cheers!

Doublepost because ninjaed again:

What? There's such thing as a Construction Set Extender Manual.pdf? How many years have I been working with this thing unknowingly there was a manual right under my nose????

Cheers!

Lupicatalum, there's a manual in the package. Once you have installed the CSE, it's located inside your Oblivion\Data\Docs\Construction Set Extender folder. I have unpacked the latest version zip file and it's definitely there, as well as in my own game directory.

How did you install it?

Cheers!

After you've extracted the ZIP it will be in the extracted folder Data\Docs\Construction Set Extender\Construction Set Extender Manual.pdf (or if you look in your game's Data folder it will be there in the same folder structure if that's where you extracted the version 6.3 download to).

Edit - ... -> Ike = :ninja:

Edited by Striker879

Worst habit you can develop ... you are at the mod author's mercy in terms of their competency.

Download everything to a folder (my CSE download is in Construction_Set_Extender\Version_6_3\CSE 63-36370-6-3.zip) and then extract to that same folder. Examine the extracted download and compare to your game's already installed files and folders. Before your game is risked you will know what files will be replaced by what from the new mod.