Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

Even better, but keep that Guide for future necessities. And grab CCleaner, it will help you with some troubles caused by the game engine stubborness to load data from the RAM and Paged memory instead from the Data files.

I must go to bed now, but tomorrow (CET) will follow your progress.

'Nights!

Cheers!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lup, you are one bugger for punishment !! :laugh:

If I'm not reading your post correctly and you don't mean you're also re-installing Windows then follow the link Ike linked and don't skip the registry cleaning steps. It doesn't matter which way you uninstall the game there will be registry entries left behind and they will screw with your re-install (and for the record, re-installing Windows is a much tougher way to get a clean registry).

- Edit - Sleep well my friend.

Edited by Striker879

I was wondering how did Lupis keep posting while he reinstalled the whole WIndows. But then I remembered I have two laptops here, one for modding and playtesting and the other (this one) for posting and driving people mad.

Now to bed. Have fun both of you! Don't gossip about me while I'm asleep.

Cheers!

So you're saying we now have two rock stars Ike (that's two keyboards at once Lup ... head banging optional ... Ike will need to be your mentor there).

- Edit - Ahh ... I'm so old school ... Windows disks and multiple defrags through the entire process. Give me a day and I'll have Windows installed though.

- Edit 2 - You're probably install to an SSD too, so no defrags. My PCs are closer to stone tools and rubbing sticks together for fire.

Edited by Striker879