Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

Ahh ... was just looking over some stuff on CSE I have saved ... you aren't running anything like ENB etc. are you?

- Edit - Specifically anything that installs a file named d3d9.dll

Edited by Striker879

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have a batch file saved but no notes on what it was for specifically. Memory fails every now and then but I think it was for an early variation of what eventually became Oblivion Reloaded (maybe the memory purger or may the water ... can't remember for sure). In any case if you don't have a d3d9.dll in your Oblivion folder it doesn't apply.

Did you try the plug in a microphone thing? I think that tip came from Emma's site ... again memory isn't all it used to be.

- Edit - While looking for it on Emma's site (couldn't find it) but that tip may be in regards to getting voices and LIP files working in the CS.

Edited by Striker879

Ike has the experience on this front, but I believe he says the CSE window looks pretty well the same as the original CS, just has more options but the view is still the same.

As a quick and dirty check, look in the File menu and see if you have a Save As ... option. If you do then you have CSE (the original CS only has a Save option, no Save As ...).

So looking at your game install folders you have Oblivion\Data\BGSEE with subfolders Coda, Dialog Templates and Script Editor and Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\CSE with seven DLLs in the CSE folder?

Also, concerning the requirements:

Oblivion Script Extender 21 Beta+ (the latest found here is version 0021, the release version of the one in the recommendations)

.NET Framework 4.0+

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redist (x86) (must be this exact one ... later versions are not cumulative)

DirectX 9.0c Runtime (same ... must be this exact version, later version are not cumulative)

Construction Set v1.2 (latest found here version 1.2.404)

- Edit - See I was one step ahead of you ... see point number three in the requirements.

Edited by Striker879