Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know (everything I know about CSE is from reading the documentation and reading the mod comments ... if memory serves there are some posts on that subject back a ways in the mod comments).

- Edit - And I believe the x86 part is an indication that it is for the WinTel system (Windows and Intel/Intel compatible ... as opposed to Linux and other hardware platforms).

Edited by Striker879

And you used the one from here and not one from some other site (and you used the Save install option, not the Run install option, as listed in the Install Instructions ... and of course after it's downloaded then you run the installer).

Well I think we've exhausted my theoretical knowledge (I still just use the good old CS myself). Ike has hands on experience with CSE ... maybe in the morning he'll have some other tips.

No trouble ... some good lessons in this for you. Modding is all about two steps forward and then three back. On good days you may even get to take three steps forward and only two back.

If it was a simple push one button and out pops your mod everybody would be doing it. Modding takes determination and will as much as smarts.

- Edit - Lights out time at the Striker mansion too. Ike will beat us both out of bed ... wonder what he'll find that I've overlooked.

Edited by Striker879