Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

Hey dudes!

I'm in a hurry but have read all your reports here.

Lupis, I mentioned in one of my early posts here that the newest version of the CSE gave me troubles, one of them crashing to desktop, and the other the same missing dll message you have.

Try installing the previous version 6.2, though the one I have is 6.1, and hope it will fix the issue.

I should report these issues at the CSE thread.

See you later!

Cheers!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's bad. The only thing I can think about is you did not install all the requirements the ReadMe and Striker told you, or you did not grab the correct packages. Just to be sure, you must download them from the Microsoft Downloads site and nowhere else.

Other than checking you actually met the requierements, I'm out of ideas here. My Construction Set Extender v6.1 still works flawlessly, v6.3 tells me the same about the missing dll file.

I'm afraid you need to refer to the Construction Set page.

Sorry. We've failed you. Striker and I will perform seppuku right now. You first, Striker.

Cheers!

I'm not ready for that yet Ike, but feel free if you insist (but do try not to spill anything on my shoes ... OK??).

Didn't chirp in with this until now because I hoped you were in the clear Lup, but last night I realized we hadn't gotten any details on your system ... especially your operating system and the account you log on with (i.e. administrator account or limited user account). I seem to recall some posts on CSE that were UAC/file permissions related.

Yep, but Windows XP has no UAC issues and yet I still have the missing dll file warning if using the latest version of the CSE, but not if I use the previous ones.

But that's something clever, Striker. Perhaps knowing more about that Frankenstein creature of a computer Lupis has, we could trace back the issue.

Cheers!

http://s7.postimg.org/e0f2ta9xj/New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Lmao Seppuku isnt necessary lol. The only discrepancy is that I run windows7 ultimate that comes with DX11 installed and there seems to be no way of seperating it. i did try to install DX9.0c over 11 with no beans. i then used the web installer which installed EVERYTHING up to 11 but still have the issue. all I give a squat about is editing the age of the npc mannequin. is there any way outside the construction set to do that? TES4Edit seems to let you edit everydamnthing BUT the age

Administrator account, Striker, but I refuse to come closer than five kilometers from you until you take that Patchouli parfum off from your persona.

Lupis, you don't need to install DirectDX.9 on top of 11 nor replace the latter with the former. You can have both installed in your system and the applications will pick the one they need.

Cheers!

Edited by IkeCoast

As far as my system is concerned, try not to laugh. Windows 7 Ultimate 7601 SP1, 4 gigs ddr2 ram, Intel Core2Quad Q8200 @2.33GHz, Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset *Vomits* Administrator account

Edit: I did only spend 100 bones on the rig though. cant complain too much

Edited by lupicatalum