Custom Race Mannequins Help

lupicatalum

Hmm ... I just did a test download and got a 95 MB file. Go to Download DirectX End-User Runtimes, click on the big red Download button, say "Keep your other stuff" (blue No Thanks and Continue button) and save to a folder when the Windows Save As dialogue appears.

- Edit - Ahh, should have guessed. I have heard of the show but haven't seen any of it, though I did know that the TARDIS came from that show ... like I said, don't get out much.

Edited by Striker879

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lupis, I think the non-web installer is THIS, but not sure. Right now I am on a Linux machine (my brother-in-law recovered his laptop and will not give it back to me til tomorroe).

I am an hardcore DW fan, but the gas mask was totally unrelated to your comment. It was just a happy co-incidende.

No, Striker, Ryan never recovered from that incident. While outside the TARDIS he always behaved as usual, that is, pickpocketing me, letting me getting killed in a dungeon while he ate popcorn and flirted with any enemy that came close to him, but as soon as we enter the TARDIS, he gets stuck at my side, never walking more than two meters away.

If Catalina Macaws are half the evil monsters my Cockatail is, I give you my most sincere condolences.

Cheers!

EDIT: the gas mask prevented me from sniffing Striker ninjaing me.

Edited by IkeCoast

Lupins, that's not possible. The link Striker provided (the same one I provided later) gets you the full DirectX runtime offline installer (95,6 MB), not the web installer.

Something is wrong here.

Cheers!

Wrye was the way it was done before CSE was invented.

If you decide to go that route use the Standalone Executable. Simply download to a folder, extract with 7-Zip to that same folder. In the extacted download right mouse click on the Mopy folder and select Copy from the right click menu. navigate to your game's Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion folder, right click on Oblivion and select Paste. Start Wrye Bash by double clicking the Wrye Bash.exe found in Oblivion\Mopy or create a shortcut on your desktop.

Documentation on using WB is found in the Mopy\Docs folder (Wrye Bash General Readme.html and Wrye Bash Advanced Readme.html).